The Chamber of Commerce membership is designed to suit any size of business. Our membership offering is based on 5 Ways that we can help the business community and these are:
Grow your business; Save on resources; Discover your business potential; Develop your workforce and Influence national, regional and local government decisions.
Read more about each of these below:
- Have the opportunity to meet 6,000 potential big customers at our networking events, expose your brand to over 30,000 people visiting our website each year or send a special offer direct to the desk tops of thousands of Chamber members via our Member to Member Offers. Services designed to bring your next big customer to you... More
- It is vital for each organisation to keep its costs down and concentrate all available time on growing the business. At the Chamber of Commerce, we offer exclusive discount schemes to assist you with reducing your costs and gain additional value from your Chamber membership.
By using any of the business services offered by the Chamber you could potentially save more cash than the price of your membership fee. Access free legal advice backed up by free legal expenses insurance, save money on your telephone costs, credit card processing, international trade training and more... More
- Members of the Chamber of Commerce access a range of information resources to keep them up to date with local, national and international issues affecting businesses in the Thames Valley region and to assist them in their business operations.
Those services include: our magazine (Business Voice), Directors' Briefings, mailing lists and others. All those ensure that you have the advice and information you need at your fingertips to stay at the fore of your sector. More
- One of the most important elements of a business is its people: when a company has good people, it is likely to have good clients; yet too many businesses are ignoring the benefits of staff retention as a means of improving productivity and reducing costs.
The Chamber of Commerce has always been commited to providing a range of services suitable for any size of business in determining the best staff development route.
- The Chamber of Commerce policy unit campaigns locally, regionally and nationally on behalf of businesses of all size, exerting powerful influence on government to create a more favourable business environment. More
- Members' Zone
- Members have a full range of products and services inside the members' zone, these include: manage your subscriptions, submit a member to member offer or update your company details, all at your finger tips. To use these you will need log in. More