Our aim is to ensure that you have a positive and enjoyable experience when booking and attending an event.
The following terms and conditions therefore are intended to be as simple as possible.
1. Bookings may be made on-line, by telephone, email, or in person.
2. Deadline for bookings is midday, two days before the event. We will endeavour to take bookings after this, but will not be able to guarantee bookings or inclusion on our guest lists. If you would like to book after this time please call 01753 870500 for further information.
3. For Connect and Discover members, and non-members, payment must be made with your booking to secure a place at the event. Inspire, Lead and Business Alliance members can pay via invoice.
4. All event bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. On occasion, Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce Group may find it necessary to cancel an event. In such circumstances, you will be given as much notice as possible and offered a full refund on fees paid. Full refund of fees paid shall be the limit of Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce Group liability for cancellation of an event.
6. Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce Group accepts no responsibility for any personal items which you may bring with you to the event.
7. We welcome non-members to attend certain events once – after which time they will be invited to join membership.
Our aim is to ensure that you have a positive and enjoyable experience throughout your time with the Chamber of Commerce in identifying your training needs, booking the workshop and completing the training. The following terms and conditions therefore are intended to be as simple as possible.
1. Bookings may be made online, by telephone, email, fax or post. Telephone and in-company training bookings must be confirmed in writing upon request.
2. Payment must be made 2 weeks prior to the workshop start date or 30 days from the date of our invoice – whichever is sooner. Alternatively you may pay at time of booking. In the event of bookings made within two weeks of the start of the workshop, payment in full must be made prior to commencement of the workshop.
3. Should your unforeseen circumstances mean you request a transfer to another TVCC workshop, the following charges will apply, dependent on notice given:
If notice if given more than 14 days prior to the workshop date – no charge
If notice is given 14 days or less prior to workshop date – 50% of course fee remains payable.
For additional transfers:
If notice is given more than 14 days prior to workshop date 25% of workshop fee is payable
If notice is given 14 days or less prior to workshop date – 50% of workshop fee remains payable.
Transfers must be confirmed in writing upon request.
4. If you cancel your workshop, and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, whether by reason of the unavailability of a workshop or otherwise. The following charges will apply:
– More than 4 weeks prior to workshop start date – No charge
– 2 – 4 weeks prior to workshop start date – 50% of workshop fee
– Less than 2 weeks prior to workshop start date – Full fee
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing upon request and received by TVCC by the appropriate due date. We accept no responsibility for the non-delivery of letters. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
5. If you do not attend a workshop and have not previously informed TVCC, the full workshop fee remains payable.
6. If you arrive late or are absent from any session, TVCC reserves the right to refuse to accept you for training if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all cases the full course fee remains payable and no refunds will be given.
7. On occasion, TVCC may find it necessary to cancel a course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and offered a full refund on fees paid or transfer to another workshop. TVCC shall have no further liability arising out of such a cancellation.
8. You will comply with all safety and other directions whilst attending workshops and TVCCI reserves the right to exclude you from any workshop if you fail to comply with such requirements.
9. TVCCI accepts no responsibility for any personal items which you may bring with you to the workshop. TVCCI reserves the right to search all persons attending training workshops.