This roundtable, chaired by Richard Baker of EY, will bring together leaders from various sectors to explore why businesses need an environmental sustainability strategy, what such strategies look like, and how they can be built.
Speakers will include:
Matthew Bell, UK & Ireland Climate Change and Sustainability Services Leader, EY
Jacqui MacDonald, Sustainability Lead, Boehringer Ingelheim UK & Ireland
Phil Southall, Managing Director, Oxford Bus Company
Mark Rogers, Head of European Network Operations at Honda Motor Europe Ltd
Alex Tatham Managing Director, Westcoast Ltd
Key topics will include:
- How do you balance environmental sustainability challenges with existing business priorities?
- How well integrated is your sustainability ambition with your product, channel and customer strategy?
- How can you collaborate with other sectors to make progress on your sustainability targets?
- How do you balance the immediate need to bounce back from the pandemic whilst taking the opportunity to build back better?
- How can you use new technology to improve your business’ environmental sustainability strategy?