EUR1 Movement Certificates

EUR1 Movement Certificates

An EUR1 – movement certificate is used to claim preferential (reduced or even zero) rates of duty in the country of importation for some , but not all countries with whom the UK has Trade Agreements.
For those agreements who do use EUR1s the goods must fully meet the rules of origin in the exporting country and be accompanied by a cor rectly completed and endorsed EUR1.
Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce Group issue and endorse EUR1 forms on behalf of HM Revenue & Customs.

Click here for an up-to-date list of UK Trade Agreements with the Non-EU Countries

When completing an EUR1 form it is advisable, the exporter or authorised agent consult a copy of the HM Revenue and Customs Guidance Note to ensure that the goods originate in accordance with origin rules.

Agent Letter of Authority

If you are an agent applying for a EUR1 on the exporters behalf a Letter of Authority must also be obtained from the exporter and submitted with the EUR1 for processing.

Agents Authority Letter and Distributors EUR1

To find out more about EUR1 please read our Guide to Completion or contact us.