Infinity International and Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce (TVCC) have negotiated an exclusive offer to deliver added value and foreign exchange expertise to their membership during these unprecedented times.
• 0.15% from mid-market FX pricing for members of TVCC until 31st Oct 2020
• Zero fee payments anywhere globally
Navigating the commercial impact of global events such as COVID-19 and Brexits’ effect on currency markets can be challenging for corporates and institutions.
We’re here to give businesses more control over currency costs, helping to reduce the impact of currency fluctuation with tailored international payment solutions and a consistent, pragmatic approach to foreign exchange risk management.
Infinity International was established in 2007 with headquarters in Canary Wharf; we’re proud of our exceptional growth, founded on the long-term relationships that we build with our clients. We transacted over £3.2 billion* in international payments for clients across industries, both locally and globally last year alone.
Choosing to partner with Infinity International means sharing your corporate foreign exchange management challenges with an experienced foreign exchange manager who is committed to the success of your global business ambitions.
Why working with us for business foreign exchange makes good business sense:
• Dedicated support of a foreign exchange manager
• Hedging solutions tailored to your requirements
• Credit may be available for hedging products
• Free transfers: no transfer fees charged on sending money
• Convenient online trading platform
Could your business benefit from 0.15% fixed FX margin rates and zero fee payments?
To see how we can simplify your currency risk management, request your free FX review today:
1. Free review of hedging credit terms to ensure maximum efficiency for cashflow
2. Free priority account opening. Your account will be active within a few hours, pending compliance approval
3. Free review of FX impacts. Stress testing how gross margins would perform in scenarios of a +15%/-15% change in the price of GBP in the next 6/12/18 months