This course is suitable for beginners who are new to their role or for those working in an export environment that have never had any formal training.
The course looks at the end-to-end export process providing an understanding of the export documentation requirements and shipping using freight forwarders and couriers.
The agenda and course objectives are as follows:
Review and discuss the process from enquiry to dispatch including:
• Receive the Enquiry
– Responsibilities and roles
– Incoterms ® 2020
– Methods of Payment and the Risk Ladder
– Export Controls and Licence Requirements
• Order Acknowledgment / Pro Forma Invoice
• Pre-shipment Inspections / Packing
• Shipping Documents to include Invoices and Packing Lists
– Commodity Codes
– Preference Documents
– Certificates of Origin
• Move the Goods
– Transport Considerations
– Book the Shipment and Freight Forwarder Responsibilities
– Contracts of Carriage / Transport documentation
• Proof of Export – Evidential Requirements
• General good business practice
This qualifies for 2 credits in The Foundation Award in International Trade.
Global Members: To book on with your extra discounted rate, please call +44 (0) 1753 870 560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Non Members: Please call +44 (0) 1753 870 560 or email email@example.com to book your place for this workshop.