This course is designed for anyone in the organisation who might be called upon to contribute to a correct description of goods traded internationally for both export and import declarations. This can range from complete beginners to experienced operators who feel the need to refresh their knowledge.
It is also suitable for management staff whose role requires supervision or checking of sensitive Customs declarations.
The agenda and course objectives are as follows:
• Why we need Commodity Codes and Who is Responsible
• Explanation of the Harmonized System
• Review the UK Trade Tariff and how to classify using
– The General Interpretative Rules (GIR)
– Chapter, Subheading and Section Notes
• Commodity Code Allocation
• Customs Measures
• Practical Exercises
This qualifies for 1 credit in The Foundation Award in International Trade.
Global Members: To book on with your extra discounted rate, please call +44 (0) 1753 870 560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Non Members: Please call +44 (0) 1753 870 560 or email email@example.com to book your place for this workshop.