Romania and Manufacturing – focus on Automotive
Romania is home to 2 car manufacturers and many tier 1 and 2 suppliers, producing 420,755 cars in 2021. There is a great deal of expertise on offer, with a highly qualified workforce and a high concentration of manufacturers within industrial parks.
Our speakers for this event will focus on this highly valued sector and the trade and investment opportunities available.
- OEM car parts production for UK vehicle manufacturers – a highly qualified workforce, with a concentration of manufacturers in industrial parks
- Production of aftermarket car parts taking advantage of the competitive production costs in Romania
- EV charging stations network
- Battery production unit for electric cars
- Assembly unit for hydrogen vehicles
- Electric and electronic systems, tires, car seats, steering wheels, or plastic & rubber components (wide range of opportunities for Tier 1-3 British suppliers)
- Components for EV cars (incipient market in Romania) and hydrogen vehicles
- Equipment, software and consulting services for EV charging stations (UK export)