The China Desk helps member companies with market entry, contract negotiation, business development and partnership facilitation and is well-supported with Chinese trade authorities, Chambers and trade associations and both state-owned and private companies. In recent years’ a special relationship has built with the leading economic power house in China – Guangdong Province and its 21 cities.
Free Service to Global Members
– 1-2-1 consultation (dates below at the end of the page*. Please contact International Trade Services for booking)
– enquiries seeking agents, importers, distributors and manufacturers
– market update and briefing
– selected events / meeting Chinese companies from China
– market visits with well supported programmes and appointments
Expert guidance and easy access to quality services
– entry strategy
– import and export
– joint venture partners
– investment and raising finance
– technology & innovation projects
– government relations and economic policies
– bespoke, hand-held and managed in-market supports
China is one of the largest investing countries and a leading importer of British producers with a well-known interest among consumers in British education and properties. Demands for cooperation with British technological sectors, innovations, creative industries and service industries including healthcare and elderly care are on the rise exponentially.
The transformation of Chinese economy from investment and export-led to a more balanced economy with consumption and service-led growth to supplement competitive manufacturing sectors will continue to generate new opportunities for years to come.
At the end of 2015, China and UK upgraded the relationship of the two countries to Global Comprehensive Strategic Partnership in the view of opportunities for both countries to work together in the world. China is now a leading force in the globalisation with its Belt and Road strategy helping to build and connect trade infrastructures across Southeast Asia, the Southeast Asia and parts of Europe.
If you would like any further information about the China desk or to book a 1-2-1 with the specialist, then please contact email@example.com or phone 01753 870 560.
Each day split into 4 x 45 minutes slots
14:00 – 18:00, Tuesday, 15 August