The Slough Chamber of Commerce is the largest of eight Chambers which cover the Thames Valley Region.
Slough has a thriving £2.5 billion economy and ambitious, confident plans for the future.
Slough is one of the top three most productive towns in the UK outside of London and we’re home to some of the best known names in business including Amazon, Honda, Research in Motion, O2 and Mars.
Companies like these choose to locate in Slough because of the transport links, the plentiful supply of talent and the excellent infrastructure and networks in the area. And we are delighted to welcome them.
- Slough’s key strengths include its:
- skilled workforce
- access to valuable markets
- high-quality supply chain
- competitive and dynamic business environment
- Slough was named as ‘Britain’s Boomtown’, by the Observer
- Slough is home to the highest concentration of European headquarters in the UK
- Slough is the third most productive town in the UK, contributing approximately £8bn to the National economy; double the UK average
- Slough is home to 4,600 organisations
The Slough Chamber Council
The Slough Chamber of Commerce has a dedicated committee of local business leaders who represent the views of the of the Slough Business Community. Covering key issues such as Education, Economic Development, Property and Business Crime, the Slough Chamber Council are very much ‘the voice of local business’ and represent the views of the Slough Chamber of Commerce.
To view the Slough Chamber Council Committee members for 2012/2013 please click here.