Designed as a strategic level partnership between the Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce Group and a very select number of organisations, these partnerships provide specific products and services to the membership.
Based on long term relationships and the need to help members reach their full business potential, the Strategic Marketing Partners work closely with the Chamber of Commerce to make sure that the products and services they provide are tailored to the needs of businesses in the region; this in turn provides tangible new benefits to the membership.
Although limited to just a few organisations, which can provide the best possible services, this new level of membership has continued to grow and develop since its launch in 2007. Now it is able to provide over a million pounds worth of value to the membership in savings and benefits each year.
Who are the Strategic Marketing Partners?
- The Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce Group and Regus, the world’s leading provider of work space solutions, have joined forces to provide Chamber members access to global businessworld lounges, helping you turn the world into your office. As a member of the Chamber, Regus will provide you with a free Regus businessworld gold card, with a retail value of £420. More
- UK Trade & Investment
- UK Trade & Investment South East is a government organisation dedicated to helping companies in the South East achieve their full international business potential. Have you thought about trading overseas? Have you had overseas enquiries to your website? If the answer is yes, then UK Trade & Investment Team South East can help. More
- Innovation and Growth Team
- The Thames Valley Innovation & Growth Team is one of eight Teams across the South East. More
- The Europe Business Assembly (EBA)
- The EBA is an independent, international project-development and management organisation that runs multinational business events worldwide. Their mission is to foster and support the exchange of experience and the development of the economy, education and culture, and to form social links between different countries. More