Home › Events ›
Terms & Conditions
With our events programme our aim is to ensure that you have a positive and enjoyable experience throughout your time with the Chamber of Commerce when booking and attending an event. The following terms and conditions therefore are intended to be as simple as possible.
1. Bookings may be made online, by telephone, email, fax or post. Telephone bookings must be confirmed in writing upon request.
2. Deadline for bookings is 12.00pm on the day before the event. However, we will endeavour to take bookings after this, but will not be able to guarantee bookings or inclusion on our guest lists. If you would like to book after this time please call 01753 870500 for further information.
3. Payment must be made with your booking to secure a place at the event.
4. All event bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. On occasion, Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce Group may find it necessary to cancel an event. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and offered a full refund on fees paid. Full refund of fees paid shall be the limit of Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce Group liability for cancellation of an event.
6. Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce Group accepts no responsibility for any personal items which you may bring with you to the event.
7. Events are open to members only. Non-members may attend up to two events only on a trial basis, after which time they will be invited to join.