e-z Cert is an online service offered by the Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce Group, which enables exporters to apply for Certificates of Origin, invoices, ATRs, EUR1s and associated documents online.
- e-z Cert incorporates regulatory and statutory requirements for each document produced, ensuring rapid certification & authentication to eliminate delays in the movement of goods.
- You will save money on couriers, post and staff time
- You will save time as the risk of your document being rejected is eliminated
- You can be confident that the finished document is exactly the same as you use now
- Use of the electronic software is FREE
- The electronic version costs no more than the paper version
- Scanned signatures are required and are acceptable
There are two levels of services available to customers:
Standard Service – apply online and the Chamber will print and certify the documents and return them to you by your chosen method.
eXpress Service – apply online, the Chamber will approve online and you print data, stamps and signature onto the statutory pre-printed stationery.
To begin processing export documents on-line you will need to register through the e-z Cert World portal by clicking here and then selecting the Thames Valley Chamber office which you currently use or intend from the following:
- Banbury, Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Heathrow, Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Slough, Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce
To apply for your export documents online, please follow the instructions outlined in the online tutorial.
For more information about e-certs and a-certs, please call 01753 870 560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.